Schoop is the messaging system we use to send important information to parents. These messages may be whole school information, class-specific or even child-specific. It is therefore very important that you sign up to this free system to ensure you have up-to-date information about all things related to school. You are also able to sign important documents such as consent forms through this system.
You will need to contact the school office for the school code before you start.
Instructions on how to subscribe to your child’s class:
- Open the app and enter the school code
- Select “My Schoop” at the bottom of the screen
- Select “Blaenbaglan Primary School”
- Select “Settings” – furthest right at the top of the screen
- Select “Change Groups”
- Select your child’s new class
- Select “Change Groups” at the bottom of the screen to save changes
*Make sure you click to “Show Notifications” in order to receive push notifications as soon as a message is sent out*